So I know what Teachers DON'T want:
- anything smelly (candles, lotions, etc,)
- Pretty much anything apple or teacher related (how many World's Best Teacher mugs does one need??).
- Ok, and this sounds bad. But we really don't love the crafty things made out of crayons. Sorry!
- cards with meaningful notes. LOVE. I have kept many over the years to re-read.
- homemade/store bought goodies (just be wary of allergies and preferences)
- chocolate. LOVE chocolate!
- coffee, travel mugs, etc.
I love this one from Starbucks!
- Gift cards (Starbucks, restaurants, Target, etc.).
- Acrylic cups with straws (who doesn't love those!!)
This Starbucks cup is really cool.