Happy 100th Day of School!!
We had a great day today, full of fun math and literacy activities all based on 100! Keep reading and you will get a little gift to help your class celebrate the 100th day!
In math today we had a lot of fun! Here are some things we worked on:
- We used 100 counting mats to count our collection from home.
- We counted out 100 red cups and built a structure!
- We used a great app called Number Board.
- We painted 100 leaves on a tree.
- We used markers (yes, MARKERS!!!) to make 100 dots.
In language arts we had fun too! Here is some of the fun we had:
- We listened to 100th Day stories on QR codes - I bought them HERE.
- We wrote about what we want to accomplish before we turn 100.
- We drew a picture of what we might look like at 100 years old.
- We counted 100 cubes, built a structure, and then drew a picture.
- We worked with a group to write 100 different words.
- We wrote about what we would buy with $100.
We had a fun day!
OK! Now for your fun. As a gift for being a follower (you ARE a follower, right?!) I put together 9 of my all time favorite 100th Day of School activities. All FREE. Just click the image below!