I got the BEST surprise the other day! My Stitch Fix box came early!
I love Stitch Fix. As a teacher, Mom, and student in Graduate School - shopping is not something I have time for! Stitch Fix solves that problem for me and many women just like me!
This was my BEST fix yet. In my box I had 2 tops, 1 sweater, 1 dress, and earrings. I kept it ALL. Check out what I got:
Daniel Rainn Mendelson Tulip Sleeve Blouse
This is a petite and fits fantastically. I love the pretty blue background and the red floral print will go amazingly well from Winter to Spring colors. I paired it with a burgundy cardi and some skinny jeans and it was a great outfit to teach in.
Skies are Blue Frankie Lace Detail Blouse
This top was also a petite and was such a pretty navy. I love the lace detail. It looks amazing with a turquoise pendant necklace I already had. It is a top that can go from day to night with ease.
Pixley Abriella Waffle Knit Cardigan
OMG this sweater. I wish you could touch it through the screen. So soft and light. It wasn't a petite, but was so lovely and comfy I could overlook it. It pairs great with the Frankie blouse above.
Wisp Lineya Scuba Dress
This dress was a petite and fit like a GLOVE. It is a gorgeous navy color with a swash of bright pink. Gorgeous.
OK, so how can you get the most out of Stitch Fix?
- Don't be afraid to ASK for exactly what you want. Your stylist won't know what you like if you don't say so! That goes for price as well! If you need a box to be under $150, say so!
- Create a special Stitch Fix board on Pinterest and send the link to your stylist through your SF account. She will use your pins as ideas on your style.
- Give good feedback. If you love something - say why. If you hate something - say why!
- Share your referral code! The more people who sign up the more $$ you have to play with to buy more stuff! If you don't have Stitch Fix yet, use my code to sign up!
- Join a Stitch Fix B/S/T (Buy/Sell/Trade) board on Facebook. If you get a fix where you love 4 out of 5 items, post the 5th and see if anyone wants to buy it from you. It will mean you can get the discount and save a bundle.
I hope these tips help you out! Feel free to ask questions below in the comments!